Glass room additions are a great way to expand your home’s square footage while at the same time providing you with the indoor and outdoor experience the addition offers.
There are numerous advantages and benefits in adding a screen room, glass room or sun room to your home. We have featured comments we hear most frequently.
Sun Rooms (with windows):
- Create a climate controlled air conditioned and heated room to enjoy all year around.
- Increase the useable square footage and living space of your home.
- Provide valuable and beautiful space in which to entertain friends and family.
- Increase security and added privacy to your home.
- Keep pests like mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, flies and other flying insects out.
- Protect your family from the environment.
- Screen rooms are custom designed to complement the design and exterior of your home.
- Are constructed from an all aluminum frame which will not deteriorate.
- Doors are self latching and closing.
- Screen Rooms are covered by Home Owner’s Insurance.
CoverAll Aluminum builds professional glass rooms and screen rooms for your home that look good and allow you to better enjoy Florida’s weather in style. As licensed and insured construction contractors, we work with you to custom design your glass room perfectly for your home. Whether it is optimizing the space available, or coming up with a classic, elegant design, we can help.
Along with our custom room construction and installation, we also provide repairs and replacement work for your existing room. Our staff has experience working with acrylic, glass, and vinyl windows and most screen types. Simply put, you have several options available and we help you to pick one that meets your specifications while staying within budget.